This is your chance for a phenomenal career at an energetic and booming start-up company. Join the winning team at Lead Supply, a fast-growing company operating in the financial sector.
We help consumers compare loans and credit cards on websites such as fair-laan.no and matchbanker.dk. We are on a bold mission to provide a 10x better banking experience for consumers all over Europe.
We are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain and Poland, but we are continuously adding new countries to our portfolio and strive to be the market leader in Europe by the end of 2019.
As Backend Developer, you will be responsible for building various tools, reports and integrations in our existing data warehouse built in laravel and connected to various APIs including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Bing Ads, Geckoboard and affiliate networks.
Your job is to build tools, reports and integrations, that help us automate processes and optimize marketing and strategic decisions.
What you’ll do:
- You will build tools to optimize our marketing and business operations.
- You will build integrations with marketing automation tools.
- You will build reports in our existing data warehouse for business operations and general monitoring.
- You will connect more APIs with our existing data warehouse to enhance our data collection.
- Be a crucial part of our aggressive growth strategy with lots of resources to execute and triumph
What we offer:
- A creative and approachable environment where your ideas and knowledge are cherished and put into action
- A chance to be a part of a professional and inspiring A-team
- Financial remuneration according to your skills and expertise
- Plenty of responsibility and lots of opportunities to grow
- Increased knowledge by attending courses or conferences (home or abroad) and an unlimited budget for books
- Awesome lunch, free snacks, soda and excellent coffee
- Free massage at Sundhed Med Mening
- The best office parties you’ll ever attend (We love champagne!)
What you’ll need:
- You may have relevant IT/software education, however, you could also be a self-made world class backend developer due to exceptional talent, drive or experience.
- Most important thing is your relevant, extensive and documented insight into software development, with minimum 5 years of developing great solutions
- You are up to date with trends and seek to exploit new technologies
- Furthermore, you feel comfortable working independently where your work will play a big role within the company
- You have experience with modern PHP
- You have experience with REST API’s
- You have experience with Laravel
- A hunger for working in a fast-growing company, where decisions are made fast and deadlines are short
- A strong work ethic, and a focus on achieving your goals
Application and contact:
This is a full-time job located in the beautiful city of Aarhus. For further information about the position, please contact CTO Stefan Olesen by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application to email@example.com with “Backend Developer” in the subject line.
Learn more about our company on leadsupply.dk.
We need you now, so please submit your application ASAP. Interviews will be held continuously.