This is your chance for a phenomenal career at an energetic and booming start-up company. Join the winning team at Lead Supply, a fast-growing company operating in the financial sector.
We help consumers compare loans and credit cards on websites such as fair-laan.no and matchbanker.dk. We are on a bold mission to provide a 10x better banking experience for consumers all over Europe.
We are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain and Poland, but we are continuously adding new countries to our portfolio and strive to be the market leader in Europe by the end of 2019.
For a HR Manager, this is what dreams are made of: Our company is growing at a healthy pace, we care about our employees and aim to be the best work place. You will have a very high level of influence and impact.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for headhunting, screening and interviewing new candidates in close collaboration with the CEO
- You will be responsible for surveying our former and existing employees
- You will be responsible for coaching our existing employees
- You will be responsible for creating and updating our employer social presence on Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram – one of our main focus areas is build our employee brand
- You will be a key player in our growth strategy – We’re extremely dedicated to building the right team and you’ll have lots of resources to ensure we’re the best possible work place for our employees.
- Be a crucial part of our aggressive growth strategy with lots of resources to execute and triumph
What we offer:
- A creative environment where we expect you to share your ideas, and you are given the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice
- A professional and inspiring A-team that will offer you guidance and support
- Financial remuneration according to your skills and expertise
- Awesome lunch, excellent coffee, free snacks etc.
- Free massage at Sundhed Med Mening
- The best office parties you’ll ever attend (We love champagne!)
What you’ll need:
- You love working with people
- You are outgoing, eager to learn more and great at reading people
- A strive to be the best HR Manager in the world
- A hunger for working in a fast-growing company, where decisions are made fast and deadlines are short
- A strong work ethic, and a focus on achieving your goals
Application and contact:
This is a full-time job located in the beautiful city of Aarhus. For further information about the position, please contact CEO Andreas Linde by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application to email@example.com with “HR Manager” in the subject line.
Learn more about our company on leadsupply.dk.
We need you now, so please submit your application ASAP. Interviews will be held continuously.