This is your chance for a phenomenal career at an energetic and booming start-up company. Join the winning team at Lead Supply, a fast-growing company operating in the financial sector.
We help consumers compare loans and credit cards on websites such as fair-laan.no and matchbanker.dk. We are on a bold mission to provide a 10x better banking experience for consumers all over Europe.
We are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain and Poland, but we are continuously adding new countries to our portfolio and strive to be the market leader in Europe by the end of 2019.
For a Partnership Manager, this is what dreams are made of: we constantly develop our products and offers, we are dedicated to creating win-win partnerships, and you will have a very high level of influence and impact.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for building relationships with existing and new banks in all of our active countries
- You will be responsible for building relationships with online marketplaces etc. that we can partner up with
- Secure the first-mover advantage by being the first to build a relationship with new banks.
- Define strategy, KPI’s and ambitious goals while keeping management up-to-date
- Be a crucial part of our aggressive growth strategy with lots of resources to execute and triumph
What we offer:
- A creative and approachable environment where your ideas and knowledge are cherished and put into action
- A chance to be a part of a professional and inspiring A-team
- Financial remuneration according to your skills and expertise
- Plenty of responsibility and lots of opportunities to grow
- Increased knowledge by attending courses or conferences (home or abroad) and an unlimited budget for books
- Awesome lunch, free snacks, soda and excellent coffee
- Free massage at Sundhed Med Mening
- The best office parties you’ll ever attend (We love champagne!)
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years experience with B2B sales
- A love for building long-term relationships, where both parties wins
- A strive to be the best Partnership Manager in the world
- A hunger for working in a fast-growing company, where decisions are made fast and deadlines are short
- A strong work ethic, and a focus on achieving your goals
Application and contact:
This is a full-time job located in the beautiful city of Aarhus. For further information about the position, please contact CEO Andreas Linde by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application to email@example.com with “Partnership Manager” in the subject line.
Learn more about our company on leadsupply.dk.
We need you now, so please submit your application ASAP. Interviews will be held continuously.