This is your chance for a phenomenal career at an energetic and booming start-up company. Join the winning team at Lead Supply, a fast-growing company operating in the financial sector.
We help consumers compare loans and credit cards on websites such as fair-laan.no and matchbanker.dk. We are on a bold mission to provide a 10x better banking experience for consumers all over Europe.
We are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain and Poland, but we are continuously adding new countries to our portfolio and strive to be the market leader in Europe by the end of 2019.
As Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for building various tools for our customers, build new features on our websites and optimize the overall experience for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- You will be scoping development tasks, be creative about new solutions and come up with your own ideas.
- You will be responsible for coding tools for our customers. Budget, car loan, refinancing, “What do I earn after tax” and many other tools.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a great user experience on all devices.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing user-friendly features on our websites. E.g. filters.
- Be a crucial part of our aggressive growth strategy with lots of resources to execute and triumph
What we offer:
- A creative and approachable environment where your ideas and knowledge are cherished and put into action
- A chance to be a part of a professional and inspiring A-team
- Financial remuneration according to your skills and expertise
- Plenty of responsibility and lots of opportunities to grow
- Increased knowledge by attending courses or conferences (home or abroad) and an unlimited budget for books
- Awesome lunch, free snacks, soda and excellent coffee
- Free massage at Sundhed Med Mening
- The best office parties you’ll ever attend (We love champagne!)
What you’ll need:
- You may have relevant IT/software education, however, you could also be a self-made world class frontend developer due to exceptional talent, drive or experience.
- Most important thing is your relevant, extensive and documented insight into software development, with minimum 2 years of developing great solutions
- You are up to date with trends and seek to exploit new technologies
- Furthermore, you feel comfortable working independently where your work will play a big role within the company
- You think about user experience all the time both for the end user and your colleagues
- A hunger for working in a fast-growing company, where decisions are made fast and deadlines are short
- A strong work ethic, and a focus on achieving your goals
Application and contact:
This is a full-time job located in the beautiful city of Aarhus. For further information about the position, please contact CTO Stefan Olesen by e-mail: [email protected]. Submit your application to [email protected] with “Frontend Developer” in the subject line.
Learn more about our company on leadsupply.dk.
We need you now, so please submit your application ASAP. Interviews will be held continuously.